+ ITEM NUMBER
5 l canister: 1254-00500
+ PRODUCT GROUP
+ PRODUCT TYPE
+ NATURE OF THE PRODUCT
+ PH VALUE
Door handles, telephones, fittings, floors, banisters, furniture, trash cans, vehicle interiors, fitness equipment.
- Solvent-free (no risk of fire)
- Effective against bacteria, fungicides and
has a broad effect
- Virucidally effective against enveloped viruses (restricted virucide)
as per EN 14476:2013+A2:2019
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2 viruses
Before use, check for material compatibility at an invisible position. Before use, contaminated surfaces should be cleaned with a suitable agent.
- Spread the disinfectant on the surface using a cloth. The surface should be completely wetted.
- Allow it to act for at least 10 minutes.
- Never mix the disinfectant with other cleaning agents, this will otherwise significantly reduce the disinfecting effect.
+ SPECIAL NOTE
Active ingredients in a 100 g solution: 0.2 g quaternary ammonium compounds, benzyl-C12-16-alkyldimethyl, chlorides.
Not suitable for personal hygiene. The product may only be used by trained personnel in specialist companies!
YOUR ADVANTAGES WITH US
+ Powerful range
+ Lived environmental protection
+ Well-founded professional competence
+ Formulation developments
+ 24 hour delivery service
+ Product and application training
+ Food industry & gastronomy
+ Dishes & glasses
+ Industry / Workshop / Street
+ Carpet & Upholstery
+ Glass / Windows / Facade
Pudol Chemie GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (0) 2743 / 9212 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 2743 / 9212 – 71